This is one of my everyday easy to make healthy dishes. I eat 2 -4 servings of it almost daily for dinner. It is organic, raw, vegan, colorful, and delicious! It could be a meal in itself (especially if you want to lose weight). Here's my secret recipe for a Lorrin Lee Super Salad:
- Organic salad mix of arugala, baby spinach, green lettuce, and watercress.
- Organic carrots (julienne, slivers or diagonal slices).
- Organic cilantro, parsley, red and/or maui onions.
- Organic red or yellow grape tomatoes.
- Organic mustard seeds (yellow or brown).
- Organic pumpkin seeds.
- Organic hemp seeds.
- Organic lemon juice.
- Red Star nutritional yeast.
- Organic dressing
Flax seed oil, olive oil, raw apple cider vinegar, and balsamic vinegar (Napa Valley Naturals - Grand Reserve.).
"The first wealth is health." Ralph Waldo Emerson