This is one of my favorite easy to make dishes. It is organic, vegan, and delicious! Here's my secret recipe for a Lorrin Lee Super Macaroni Salad:
- Organic whole grain elbow macaroni.
- Organic Bragg Raw Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Organic or Grape Seed Vegenaise.
- Organic cucumber sweet relish.
- Organic corn, peas.
- Organic carrots (small short slivers).
- Organic celery, cilantro, red and/or maui onions, parsley.
- Organic red or yellow grape tomatoes.
- Organic Dijon mustard.
- Organic brown or yellow mustard seeds.
- Organic garlic powder.
- Organic celery seed.
- Organic lemon juice.
- Red Star nutritional yeast.
- Organic wasabi (optional).
- Lots of love!
- Mix. Refrigerate. Serve!
This is very yummy! Vary the quantity of each ingredient as desired. Most ingredients are available at health food stores. No cooking involved, except for the macaroni. Serve it on a bed of green lettuce. This is fun to make and so healthy for you. It is very tasty and great to look at. Perfect for a picnic or pot luck. Everyone will enjoy it.