An organic raw food snack mix is an ideal way to keep your energy up and your body satisfied between meals. The best snack mix is the one you make yourself. I keep a small bag of mix in my pocket while walking on the beach. I just eat a little at a time, when hungry. It is easy to make. Just buy the ingredients at a health food store and mix! Here's my secret recipe.
- Organic Goji Berries.
- Organic raw almonds, walnuts, pecans, and brazil nuts.
- Organic raw pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
- Organic dried blueberries, cherries, and cranberries.
- Organic raisins and dried California apricots (unsulphured).
- Tip: Every time you eat this, say to yourself: "I am nourishing my body for optimal health, increased success, and everlasting happiness."
I usually make a month's supply of my Super Snack Mix and keep in the refrigerator for freshness. I place a handful or two in a small plastic zip lock bag to take with me wherever I go. I snack while walking, hiking, traveling, riding in a car...to keep me energized and satisfied. The mix is especially good to eat at airports and on the plane. It's healthier than almost anything you can buy at a food store or restaurant because you can make your own mix with organic ingredients. Make it exactly the way you want. It tastes better than anything non-organic. I also snack on organic carrot and celery sticks or chunks of organic food bars.